Get into another batch of must-have goods and wares in this week’s Fancy Things Friday:
1. RVCA has the right idea. Don’t talk about it, be about it! Look like the go-getter or girl-on-the-go that you are in this Be About It Blue Chambray Jumpsuit. Make this look your own by layering necklaces and wearing a bold heel. (lulus.com)
2. Simplicity. Major key, as my life coach, DJ Khaled, would say. This Etched Bar Necklace has it. Take the minimalist feel a step further and wear it solo. (madewell.com)
3. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think that this Ivory Floral Cut Out Sweater was a one-of-a-kind thrift store find, and I’d rejoice at the steal of an item I just found. Well, either way, I’m delighted that I found such a unique piece. I love the juxtaposition of the dainty, feminine floral appliqués against the bold ribbing found on the collar, waist and wrists. (pixiemarket.com)
4. Show off those gams with these sassy Vixen Double Strap Platform Heels. Wear it with a flouncy skater dress and brace yourself for all the double takes you’re bound to get. (tobi.com)
5. Leave it to this luxurious Zazula Biker Suedette Jacket in Teal to breathe life into any outfit missing a certain something. This piece is so versatile it’s almost unreal. Day to night. Casual and dressy. Sweet yet edgy. Fire but chill. Need it now! (missguidedus.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.