Get into another batch of “New Year New Me”-inspired (HAPPY NEW YEAR!) goods and wares in this week’s Fancy Things Friday:
1. Ghanian jewelry-maker Christie Brown knew exactly what she was doing when she made this Chinaya Bib Necklace in Canary. As an avid button enthusiast, I was immediately drawn in by the layered discs of varying ankara-esque fabrics and the yellow beaded tiers that just take the piece to a whole new level. Talk about a statement necklace! This piece also comes in Gold Coast (bronze), Citron (lime green), Flame (red) and Indigo (midnight blue). Either way, you can’t lose. (christiebrownonline.com)
2. Sometimes you just have to pause and admire excellent craftsmanship. Take for instance this Saint Wide Brimmed Hat in Navy by Loéil. This structured wool fedora fat with matching ribbon trim detail is regal and alluring. (theloeil.com)
3. This Kate Belted Shawl Collar Coat is a feminine, sassy take on the traditional trench coat, and I’m here for it. This long coat can be tied to conceal a ravishing dress or opened to call attention to the layered goodness inside. (boohoo.com)
4. Nothing says “new year new me” quite like a daring outfit. Ring in 2016 with this stunning Irina Miro Ruffled Bateau Neck Mini Dress, which shows off those sexy shoulders and collar bones and leaves room for the perfect statement necklace to shine. Minimal elegance and its finest, folks. (stylewe.com)
5. Let this MOTO Clean Shirt Dress lay the foundation for a killer look. Paired with a bright pair of ankle booties, some high-top sneakers, a suede pump or a knee-length boots, this piece can come to life in a way that shows off personality and individuality, whether on a Monday in the office or a Saturday brunch. I need this staple in my wardrobe STAT! (topshop.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.