Get into another batch of gotta-have-it goods and wares in this week’s Fancy Things Friday:
1. Giddy up! If these Yosabina Patch Pony Flat Ankle Boots by Eeight (E-I-E-I-Oh snap!) don’t make you gallop with delight, I don’t know what else will. Pair these kicks (more like kick in the pants, amirite?!) with an all-black ensemble to let the pony print speak for itself. (polyvore.com)
2. Don’t let go of this darling Hold Tight Clutch by Wool and the Gang. First of all, great brand name. Secondly, the detail on this fun little number is stunning. Thirdly, this is the perfect sized bag to hold all the essentials: cell phone, lipstick, keys, etc. Oh, and it’s available in a range of shades. (woolandthegang.com)
3. “Bundled up” doesn’t have to mean “bummed up.” Leave it to this Scratchy Mono Duster Jacket to serve up some serious style while also keeping you warm. The black-and-white pattern just screams for a pop of color, so take heed, ladies. (missselfridge.com)
4. Now that I think of it, this Thick Shaker Knit Sweater would pair nicely with that duster jacket. Or, hey, go without. This red number has enough spunk to rock as a standalone anchor to an outfit. The ribbed detail sends the message that it’s about to get real cozy up in here (up in here). (joefresh.com)
5. This Mini Herringbone Dress is both elegant and sassy. Show them legs! And good call on layering, Zara! The collared shirt really brings the look home. (zara.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.