Get into another batch of gotta-have-it goods and wares in this week’s Fancy Things Friday:
1. I’ve fallen and I CAN get up … and head on over to ASOS to get my paws on these dazzling Head Over Heels Lou Lou Embellished Pointed Flat Shoes. These little gems are the perfect accompaniment to a subtle swing dress or any outfit in need of a good dose of flash. I can just see the jewel stones sparkling underneath a faux fur-collared coat. (asos.com)
2. I think Beyoncé was talking about these earrings when she sang, “I love you like XO.” Or maybe not, but these XO Stud Earrings in 14K Gold Vermeil by Bing Bang are enough to make me want to sing from the rooftops. Also, the name of this shop says it all: You will lust, covet and desire all the things inside. I mean all of them. You’ve been warned! (lustcovetdesire.com)
3. This isn’t your hippy mother’s version of flower power. That’s for sure. This quaint Flower Power Tee is simple, sweet and sassy. Mix a little sugar and spice by pairing this darling tee with a leather skirt, a la the model in the photo, or layering it with a collared blush long sleeve. (thestyleclub.com)
4. Would you be ready to walk in a winter wonderland in this Pink Grey Lapel Pockets Woolen Coat? I know I would! I absolutely adore the interior striped lining detail and the way this trifecta of hues works. I would rock this with a statement sweater layered with a black-and-white striped collared shirt, some rolled boyfriend jeans and a dainty pair of flats. (shein.com)
5. I just met you but I already love you, Jenny! This Jennifer Glasgow Kazan Dress is a fit-and-flare number with a pleated combo insert in a Japanese crosshatch print. It dares to be different and I’m here for it! (garmentory.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.