1. Tuck all your essentials into this simple, sleek Kelsi Dagger Leather Envelope Clutch. If Kelsi were a human, she’d be all business at work and then the type to sip whiskey while dancing and laughing with friends until last call. (lastcall.com)
2. These boots were made for stunting, and that’s just what they’ll do. It doesn’t get any better than these Circus by Sam Edelman Black and White Leather Ankle Boots. The perfect cut, these edgy kicks combine tones and textures (I’m swooning over the black-and-white dots pattern) to make one heck of an anchor for an outfit. Get these while they’re hot, because with all this goodness wrapped into one pair of shoes, they won’t last. (lulus.com)
3. Don’t sleep on the elbow patches! Am I the only one who enjoys dressing like a middle-aged college professor from time to time? Show that you’re intelligent, quirky and fly with this tan Elbow-Patch Cotton Blazer. I’d definitely pair this jacket with some riding boots and a plaid or printed scarf. Or a slim turtleneck if I’m feeling extra proper. (mango.com)
4. That melanin tho! If you got it, flaunt it, right? Shout out to Legendary Rootz for giving us brown-skinned girls something that speaks to why we’re so awesome. Not only is this Melanin Defined Tee an informational tool, it’s a stylish conversation starter. (legendaryrootz.com)
5. The weather outside is frightful. OK, it’s not as bad as the East Coast, but it’s been a little nippy in Cali. And I just want to wrap myself up in this BP. Geometric Blanket Scarf. You know I’m all for warmth and functionality. (nordstrom.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.