1. If you’re looking to stand out, take a look at these vibrant Tonka Drops Earrings. So many elements at work here: organic wood accents, crystal jewels, marble and a burst of sunshine with the reddish-orange dangling drops. And guess what. They all complement each other flawlessly! (baublebar.com)
2. Simplicity shines through with this subtle, elegant Glass Crystal Collar. Use this no-frills piece to anchor an already-fabulous ensemble or to draw attention to your gorgeous collar bones. (modandsoul.com)
3. First place, in your face! Or is it “first the worst; second the best”? Either way, you’ll stay winning with this stunning Tied for First Place Faux Suede Dress from Go Jane. The deep U neckline is sure to turn heads, while the tied bow sweetens the deal. All in all a great LBD! (gojane.com)
4. When you want to look like a domestic goddess as you’re carving into your delicious turkey this Thanksgiving, keep A Passing Prance Dress in mind. You can’t tell from this view, but the pattern features an autumn menagerie of leaping deer, curious foxes and ostentatious owls. It’s charming and super flattering. (www.modcloth.com)
5. Baby, it’s getting colder outside, and you can’t neglect those toes. Thankfully, Kate Spade New York’s Salena Fox Slippers offer warmth, style and pizzazz. The sequin accents and faux-fur lining and trim combine to make these playful, cozy numbers a hit. (shopbop.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.