1. Party over here! Thanks to this Lee Coren Confetti Envelope Clutch, you can bring the party with you wherever you go. This Lord & Taylor clutch has rife with all kinds of razzle-dazzle goodness, but not in an over-the-top way. (shoptagr.com)
2. These Cluster Marquis Pearl Studs are for the woman who makes elegance a priority. Make a bold, luxurious statement with these gems framing your beautiful face. Werk, queen! (fallonjewelry.com)
3. With its sequin top and velvet (“What is this? Velvet?!”) skirt, you’re in for a memorable night while rocking this Lotty Babydoll Dress in Tinsel Lace by Motel. If you’re in the mood to live dangerously, throw on a bright heel to take the look to even greater heights. In this case, I’d go with cobalt blue. I’m spying a potential New Year’s Eve ensemble. (motelrocks.com)
4. These pointed toe smoking shoes are smoking hot. Kudos to Sole Society for making glitter sophisticated with these sparkly, fun Cammila numbers. Has me thinking, “Please watch your step, ’cause I’m feelin’ myself.” #hitthequan (solesociety.com)
5. Tobi has done it yet again with its lovely Within Due Time Hoodie Top. The tulip hemline and slight cowl neckline are elements that make this sweater a pleasant step apart from the norm. There’s thumbholes, too! (tobi.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.