1. Nothing says party like pizza, so bring the shindig with you wherever you go by rocking these
Pizza Slut Earrings. I know that name for these fun ear-lobe adornments is kinda edgy, but what did you expect from the saucy gals over at Miss Wax Jewelry? (miss-wax.myshopify.com)
2. Speaking of feisty femmes, Dimepiece Los Angeles always packs a punch with its accessories. Look no further than this Hustle Clutch, which reads, “The Dream Is Free The Hustle Is Sold Separately.” Y’all ain’t never lied. Speak on it. (dimepiecela.com)
3. I haven’t perused the offerings from Banana Republic in a hot one, but I was pleasantly smitten with these Colorblock Drapey Pants in Neon Cobalt. It’s giving me a jogger meets Park Avenue vibe. I’m a fan of the bright hue set apart by the black trim. Even better than the color scheme is the price tag. Get these vibrant pants while they’re on sale. Yes, run, don’t walk! (bananarepublic.com)
4. Hold it down for the Bay reppin’ Oakland! I’ve got mad love for the Bay Area, and not just because that’s where my bestie lives. And being that I’m a sucker for a good double entendre, I couldn’t help but admire this Bae Area Sweatshirt by Private Party. I’ll be seeing you real soon, my city by the bae! (revolveclothing.com)
5. U2 was on to something when they wrote, “Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing.” I’m sure Bono was singing to his lover in that iconic tune, but I can break into song when I see this Sweetest Bow Faux Leather Skirt in Dark Green. Slay! (chicwish.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.