1. There can literally be hearts all over the world, a la Chris Brown, with this darling The Getaway Duffle Bag – Extreme Supercute Hearts edition. This hearts-patterned bag is perfect for a weekend getaway with the one you love or a quick jaunt to Vegas with your girls. (shopbando.com)
2. Not to be all matchy-matchy, but this statement tee from Tees in the Trap complements the scheme of all these other snazzy Fancy Things Friday goods and wares to a T. And with a statement as trill as I Love God and Trap Music, you’ll get plenty of compliments from those who can relate to you, you riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. You’re not alone! (teesinthetrap.com)
3. Mic check, 1-2-1-2! Don’t miss out on this preppy-friendly Check PU Collar Top. The built-in collar is just asking for a bedazzled, bejeweled necklace to kick it up several notches. (oasis.andotherbrands.com)
4. Absolutely stunning is how I would describe this glamorous, sleek Jarlo High Neck Maxi Dress With Open Back and Frill Detail. The high collar, bow, open back and peplum? Perfection! (asos.com)
5. It’s not hard to see why the The Abstract Pant slays. It takes something as commonplace as a black copped pant and cranks it to a level 10 with the dropped crotch and tie waist. Sophistication, comfort and ease at its finest. I’m here for all of it, AYR (All Year Round). (ayr.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.