1. Do it for the ‘Gram, the Vine, the ‘Tube or whatever else strikes your fancy with this Selfie Camera Bag by Melie Bianco. Make this fun crossbody bag the central focus of your look, and you’ve got yourself a picture-perfect ensemble. Selfie sticks are more than welcome! (meliebianco.com)
2. Roial redefines royalty with these edgy Charcoal Earrings. Show that you’re on some queen ish by daring to wear these bold earrings, which mix gritty charcoal with charming gold. (karmaloop.com)
3. Speaking of royal things, whether you go with the Adriatic Royal or the Luxe Orange that’s pictured above, this Clare Skirt from New York & Company’s Eva Mendes Collection will have you looking and feeling all kinds of regal. Don’t be alarmed. The sudden influx of curtsies and head nods are just a byproduct of your majestically splendid outfit. (nyandcompany.com)
4. I’m so glad I discovered Habitually Fly, a brand dedicated to honoring African and African-American culture and heritage. Well, the company really stays true to its mission with this mad decent That Melanin Though Tee. This tee combines style with a sense of humor and, most importantly, embodies the unhindered sense of pride that I have in my beautiful roots. (habituallyfly.com)
5. Do people find wristwear attractive? If so, you’ll be seen as a total fox with this Kate Spade New York Metro – Wild One Leather Strap Watch. The little creature peeking out at the top of the watch’s face inspires whimsy and adventure. And don’t sleep on the spade at the 12 o’clock mark. We see what you did there, Kate. (nordstrom.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.