1. Check out this treacherous trio of edgy Saber Rings. Liven up any outfit with these dainty accessories, in a trifecta of colors: yellow gold, white gold and rose gold. The best part is you can wear as many or as few of these jagged little pills as you wish, pointed up or downward. (shop.mrkate.com)
2. These stunning ASOS SCORE Heels are quite the find. I think I’ve hit the jackpot with these simple, sleek go-to suede heels with cut-away sides. (asos.com)
3. Wear this cozy pullover on a chill night with the squad because it’s nothing but crew love with this Lace Crew Neck Sweater! The burgundy panels pop under the grey sweater and add an element of surprise with this unconventional color combination. It’s a little bit of fire, ice and everything nice. (pixiemarket.com)
4. Blank NYC gets badass on us with this black linen and vegan leather biker Jacket. Pair this piece with some distressed dark jeans, a bootie and a bold lip, and you’re ready for an rabble-rousing good time. (blanknyc.com)
5. However, if you’re looking to show off your softer side, look no further than this darling Lace Cut-Out Collared Dress. This fully nude lined dress with an ivory overlay is as playful as it is sweet. Go with some slide-on sandals or a nude heel depending on just how cutesy you’re aiming for. (acommonspace.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.