1. Hello, sunshine! Well, aren’t these Sonia loafers as cute as a button? I love the quirky, prep-school vibe of these bright flats, which would pair nicely with a black-and-gold embellished blazer. These fun little numbers will definitely bring the sun out on any gloomy fall day. I see you lurking, autumn! (lolyinthesky.com)
2. Speaking of cute buttons, feast your eyes on this extra darling Rosehound Apparel Pin Set. The peach, strawberry milk carton and kitty cat are way precious, and would fit right at home with the other pieces of flair I’ve added to my denim jackets. (rosehoundapparel.com)
3. Stacey Q sang, “Two of hearts, two hearts that beat as one. I need you, I need you!” Just like I need this two-toned Burgundy Color Block Peplum Blouse in my life. The deep red color is regal and romantic, making for a perfect date night choice. (choies.com)
4. The Short-Sleeve Shirt Dress from Everlane is everything a gal could hope for in a simple ensemble. Put this dress on and you’ve got a blank canvas to improvise and embellish to your heart’s content. In case you were wondering, the brand has been around since 2010, and is produced in a factory located near a small river in Hangzhou, China. Even better, Everlane is all about transparency! The company reveals its true costs, and then shows the customer their markup. What a novel concept. (everlane.com)
5. SheIn should take a bow for bringing into the world this sweet White Round Neck Bow Back Blouse. Can’t get enough! (shein.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.