1. These Quay Dream of Me Sunglasses are the quintessential sunnies that can up the quality of just about any outfit. Sophistication and swag unite. (tobi.com)
2. Put your best foot forward and get very excited about these Very Volatile Whitby Navy Suede Leather Wedge Booties. It’s the best of both worlds, really, with leather and suede working in tandem to create a fierce look. Whether you’re boot-scootin’ in these booties or tip-toeing out on the town, you’re in good hands with these numbers on your feet. (lulus.com)
3. What does the fox say? Judging from the Modcloth Outfox the Eye Scarf in Royal, it screams, “Werk, honey!” And I can’t even be mad about it. This fun accessory is one of few–and I mean few–things at the moment making me look forward to fall. (modcloth.com)
4. Turn the party out in this Simone Twist Mini Skirt. The rouching does so much for this sassy item. And I’m loving the faux-tulip hemline. Free People, you’ve done it again! (freepeople.com)
5. How perfect is this V Neck Single Button Green Blazer from Romwe? This is the type of piece that makes me want to embrace the “young professional” label and become the belle of the board room. (romwe.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.