1. These ultra-swanky D’orsay Cutout Faux Suede Flats from Forever 21 came as a bit of a surprise. A very pleasant surprise. These flats look like something you’d find at Urban Outfitters or Nordstroms. Way to elevate the game, gang! (forever21.com)
2. Say what you mean to say with this darling Gemma Crystal Statement Necklace from Morning Lavender. This piece pairs well with a simple plain white or black tee, and gets bonus points because the crystals look like sweet little flowers. (morninglavender.com)
3. There’s nothing rusty about this dazzling Mara Geo Tie Waist Shift Dress, except for, well, the color. This reddish-orange dress is capable of navigating both professional and playful spaces, and could definitely transition well from day to night. Get ready! (boohoo.com)
4. Boy, oh boy! Boy London really knew what it was doing with its relaxed Women’s All Over Boy Shirt. Run wild with the styling possibilities. I see what the stylist did here by adding a feminine touch with the statement necklace. I could see myself rocking this layered with a structured jacket, dual-textured pants and a bootie — fully embracing and nodding to the masculinity of the print. (shopkitson.com)
5. Done and done! This quaint Tie-Neck Colorblocked Combo Dress kills two birds by making this a ready-made look. Shirt? Check. Skirt? Check. And how could you pass up on a secretary-style tie neck? So retro, so chic. (forever21.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.