1. You may not be able to recreate that epic hologram, but ‘Pac can live on in your everyday life with this dope Lil Bullies ‘All Eyez on Me’ Lapel Pin. It’s the perfect way to pay homage by reppin’ the homie. (digitalgravel.com)
2. I had to check my eyes when I first saw this Summer Breeze Bag by Jump for Paper. It’s not an illusion. This fun 3D bag has a certain comic-book quality to it, which also makes it an ideal carry-all while you’re drinking in what’s left of this summer. (jumpfrompaper.com)
3. This Nasty Gal Nina Pleated Dress is a nice “little black dress” with some edge. I’d even dare to call it a freakum dress. The panels let a little bit of mesh peek through, but it’s all back business on the opposite side. Hey now! (nastygal.com)
4. I’m enamored with these vibrant Love Birds Earrings from Melody Ehsani, who can do no wrong, in my book. Such a cute statement piece to liven things up. Tweedle tweet! (melodyehsani.com)
5. Good looking out, J. Crew. This Structured Flutter Hem Tee is that must-have casual Friday look, when you want to take it easy but need to add some spice. (jcrew.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.