1. Feeling elite and eclectic? These TOMS Yvette Sunglasses should fit the bill. Exclusive to Bloomingdale’s, these vintage-inspired sunnies seek nothing but to make you look good while enjoying great iconically summertime moments. Plus, this black-and-white tortoise pattern is the bee’s knees. (bloomingdales.com)
2. Now that’s my kind of party dress! Way to kick things up several notches with this bold Black Lace Wavy Point Splice Dress, Chicnova. Bonus points for the keyhole back, which adds a welcomed surprise. (chicnova.com)
3. Pree Brulée just found its way onto my radar, and I’m so glad I discovered this darling shop. It doesn’t get any cuter than this bright, airy Parisian Hot Air Balloons Blouse. This top is perfect for that spontaneous weekender you’ve (and by “you’ve,” I mean “I’ve”) been itching to take. (preebrulee.com)
4. What better way to show your love for summertime and/or frozen treats than this super sweet re:named Popsicle Curve Crop Top. And while you’re at it, you might as well play outside till the streetlights come on in this fun top, you big kid, you. (shopbop.com)
5. #Love! This Tompkins Tank Jumpsuit in Hashtag Stripe is playful and stylish. I fully endorse the soft and drapey feel with this unique geometric print inspired by Japanese pen-and-ink drawings. Domo arigato, Madewell, for introducing me to this laidback look. (madewell.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.