1. This Fancy Things Friday is decidedly and uncharacteristically neutral. This Camel Floppy Hat from Love Culture is a prime example of the versatility offered by a natural shade. (loveculture.com)
2. I would totally take out this Nasty Gal x Nila Anthony Take Out Vegan Leather Bag for a test drive on any given night on the town. Think of how much stuff you could fit inside this clever container! Not to mention, it’s pretty darn cute. Get ready for the endless barrage of “I love your bag! Where’d you get it?” (nastygal.com)
3. I’m all for the boxy and breezy One and the Same Beige Two-Piece Dress, which really is a misnomer because it’s two separate pieces. Semantics. There’s nothing wrong with a little belly peeking out, and the subdued hue leaves plenty of room for improvisation with the accessories. (lulus.com)
4. Channel your inner flower child with this stunning Motel Yulia Shift Dress in White Sunflower Lace. There’s something undeniably mod/1960s about this dress, which will certainly bring out your classic inner beauty. Simplicity is key here, gals. (motelrocks.com)
5. Turn up the heat on your office wear with this Sleeveless D-Ring Wrap Jumpsuit in Grey, and then turn right around and head to happy hour with friends at the end of your workday. Commit fully to the seriously stylish piece by rocking it with a killer pair of heels. (missguidedus.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.