1. Steve Madden knew what he was doing when he made these ‘Aintso’ Strappy Leather Toe Ring Sandals. The toe wrap and leather strap allow for comfort and ease (dare I say, easy like Sunday morning), which make them the ideal, go-to summer sandal. (nordstrom.com)
2. Look like you’re in mint condition while wearing this darling Mint Round Shoulder Bag. The chevron detail with the gold chain go together like peanut butter and jelly. (loveculture.com)
3. It’s a jungle out there! Why not look comfy and poised in this bold, unique Leopard Tunic? With varying spots of turquoise and green, this ensemble is ripe for transitioning from day to night. Picture this: turquoise eyeliner, open-toed wedges and a sassy shoulder bag for a winning outfit. (brenda-shop.com)
4. Regal, chic (I’d expect nothing less from Chicnova) and carefree. This Roseous Sexy V-neckline Dress is all of those things. Bonus points for this rare shade of red and the hidden detail with the back, which is a pleasant surprise. Be the belle of the ball or one heck of a head-turner with this elegant ensemble. (chicnova.com)
5. Quaint! Quick, someone give the woman reading this a crop top and a high five for being daring enough to pull off these Floral Print Tie Waist Joggers. And don’t underestimate flower power. The floral print yields a feminine, trendy vibe, which make these joggers a hit for just about any occasion. (missguided.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.