1. Boxy chambray? Count me all the way in! Motel Rocks, well, rocks for crafting this Leigh Crop Shirt in Pinstripe 70s Wash Denim By Motel. Rock it with a pencil skirt to show what you’re made of. (motelrocks.com)
2. Look glamorous while you party ’round the clock wearing these Black Round Sunglasses. Make these sunshades an essential accessory for the summer. (riverisland.com)
3. Soak up some rays in this way cool Watermelon Swimsuit With Ruffle. This fun swimsuit, with optional straps, is sweet in every way imaginable, and was made in Italy. And now I’ve got a sudden craving for some gelato! (lazzarionline.com)
4. So unashamed to say that this 116 Sprinkle Tank in Red is the bee’s knees. Taken from Romans 1:16 (“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.”), this tank is for the courageous and unashamed, of course. The sprinkles are a pleasant surprise, which make the tank all the more enjoyable, kind of like the cherry on top. (reach.merchline.com)
5. Bring the heat in this desert-chic Cacti Get Your Number Shift Dress by Necessary Clothing. Set the tone for your summer with this unique frock that’s just waiting for a walk on the wild side. Let the adventure begin! (necessaryclothing.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.