1. Latigo takes a walk on the adventurous side with these Milly Pokadot Sandals. First off, way to get bold with the spelling of “polka dots,” and secondly, I cannot get enough of the black dots set on the backdrop of a natural hue. (revolveclothing.com)
2. How darling is this Short Sleeve Pleated Dress by StyleNanda? It’s demure enough for Sunday morning at church, but can easily go good-girl-turned-bad (a la Rihanna) when paired with a bright pop of color, be it in pump or purse form. (en.stylenanda.com)
3. Get down to business with this Zipped Poplin Jumpsuit by Zara. It’s a simple, straightforward look. But, hey, sometimes you just have to go for softspoken strength. (zara.com)
4. Take it back to the old school, ’cause I’m a (not-so) old fool who’s so cool. “Whoomp There it Is” is right. These retro Mr. Throwback X Originals Black Joggers truly do like up to their name, harkening back to the ’90s. I could totally see Ol’ Marty Mar lounging in these numbers. (mrthrowback.com)
5. I must have been in some type of preppy mood, ’cause the pleats have made an appearance yet again with this show-stopping Kimchi Blue Pleated Skirt Dress. In this case, the pleats are a nice complement to the edgy cutout back. Hey, now that I think of it, this dress is a classic case of “business in the front, party in the back.” I’ll call it a mullet dress. (urbanoutfitters.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.