1. Why spend a million bucks when you can look like it for a mere £35.00? This Light Pink Pearl Embellished Box Clutch is full-on regal glam, and I’m absolutely here for it. (riverisland.com)
2. These Speckled Delivery Flats are a testament to Modcloth’s versatility. The black-and-white pattern looks fun and very “summertime-y,” reminiscent of “The Flintstones,” in all honesty. And they don’t have that overtly “retro” flair, which kept me on my toes. (modcloth.com)
3. No shame in my game! I’d pair these Motel Sweat Pants in Art School Cream with some pumps and cami and call it a day for the chillest and illest ‘fit ever. (motelrocks.com)
4. Oh no … This isn’t your skort from the 1990s. Rather, this Origami Wrap Tie Skort brings a contemporary elegance to a piece not originally known for sophistication. (topshop.com)
5. My theory is, the bigger the bow, the brighter you glow! Get your shine on with this Sweet Doll Bowknot Lace Shirt, which has two things I adore: bows and lace. This blouse gives me visions of Janelle Monáe, by the way. (chicwish.com)
Keep up with past and present Fancy Things Friday posts here.