Get into this super-cute batch of swoon-inducing goods and wares in this week’s edition of Fancy Things Friday:
1. A curtsey is in order when addressing a piece as elegant as these stacked Bourbon & Boweties Black & Labradorite Stone Bracelets. It features marbled stones, lustrous glass pearls and inky-black crystals, wherein each piece could be deemed the real star. Since this boho-chic bracelet combines multiple pieces, you can really get creative with the layering. Hop to it! (nordstrom.com)
2. This Taupe White Envelope Clutch from DeAlmeidaDesigns is definitely something to write home about. The killer color combo of white and taupe fit nicely in this darling little package. It’s large enough to carry the essentials yet stylish enough to elevate an ensemble. (etsy.com)
3. This Meridian Sweater-Jacket in Stripe will transition smoothly from summer to fall (eeek! time flies). Color-blocking is here to stay, friends, and the stripes effortlessly add a smidge of razzle-dazzle. It’s the quintessential lazy-day frock: Just throw on a pair of jeans (boyfriend or skinny — take a pick), a tank, some flats and this jacket, and you’ll look lovely. (madewell.com)
4. Asymmetry is at its finest with this Belted Wrap Midi Dress. The different hem lengths and stripes give off a certain sporty vibe (hey now, Sporty Spice!) but could look equally stunning if dressed up. I’m digging the choice of the all-white (daaaamn, Daniel. back at it agin) sneaker here, too. (genuine-people.com)
5. Lavender, black, white or autumn: Take your pick and traipse through the city while wearing the sweetest Kimchi Blue Meryn Ruffle Babydoll Top. That ruffle tho! Plus, I enjoy the high slits on the slides. As the sun gradually sets, break out a wedge or a bootie to play up the night-on-the-town factor. (urbanoutfitters.com)
To see past Fancy Things Friday posts, click here.